October 8, 2012

We are who we are.










And I know I am probably one of the luckiest. but I also feel inordinate amounts of pressure to keep up with 

doing what I am moved to do.

and also surviving.


____________________________



Let's be frank. Things that are real are more interesting.  



So I am not going to sugar coat anything.

I'm going to show what is in my passenger seat.







I assure you. if you are at any moment
afraid. I am more so.





















* no joke.





This project is a puppet replica of an actual person. 

and whenever I get into a project like that... I panic.

Agh.




But then I start making something. and like riding a bike. I remember. I like this.




















                                                                                                       
                                                                                                           *adapting




































So, here he is.


Keep in mind. there is a real version of this guy walking around.




















____________________________________________


This one. yeah. I know.




























On any given day... if you are walking a puppet to the car. 

It WILL startle people.












and if I'm not startling people. 

I'm not being exactly who I am.


________________________________________________



No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.