December 18, 2010

SPLASH









I am working on a new series right now. Actually 2. 

So, I will post them when finished. and am super encouraged to do that quickly.




SINCE.




I just did one of those lemon drop rolls off the diving board. 

You know the one. 


You get your body into a ball- arms wrapped around your knees- right at the edge of the diving board 

and you are supposed to drop into the deep end without letting go of your knees.




I think somewhere in that is a trust-faith-believe-in-yourself sort of deal




It gives you a complete adrenaline rush right there as all of your friends are screaming 


YOU CAN DO IT.


I KNOW YOU CAN.


YOU GOT IT.


GO.





But you just 







and








and









But then. 








I DID IT. 











~and that is the story of ~


HOW I LEFT MY FULL TIME DAY JOB:
and other true risks.




By: me.




Copyright December 2010.






and I dropped into the deep end. 
artistically speaking. 






so either start playing sharks and minnows. or throw me a raft.  





"LET THE WILD RUMPUS STAAARRT"
 - MAX. 
Where The Wild Things Are



_____________________________________________




If you aren't already a follower, click the button on the right and become one. 




and tell your friends about this blog, Riding Bareback Beside a Train. or my website at 


or my work. 



because a lot is for sale. especially prints. which are beautifully done on fine art textured paper.
Almost cooler than the originals.


and 


your encouragement is madly appreciated. 






if you read this. you are already at the pool party. So stay a while.










 If I give you 75 cents can you get me a snowcone and a slim jim?










____________________________________________________________________________


Oh yeah. and.


one more thing (x 2)



THIS MONTH I WORKED ON 2 REALLY EXCITING AND WONDERFUL SHOWS IN NY.




Emancipatory Politics: A Romantic Tragedy
with OLD KENT ROAD THEATER.



AND




Bethlehem or Bust
with PIPER MCKENZIE.






two exciting reviews.

check them out.
click on the titles below.



1. EMANCIPATORY POLITICS: A ROMANTIC TRAGEDY 

and

2. BETHLEHEM OR BUST



overjoyed. 
and lucky to work with these companies.








_________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! So so so extremely happy for you! Follow your dreams, you'll be beyond fantastic!

Rachel said...

you really did it! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, go you...so brave!

i love music. almost more than everything.