November 23, 2012

iphone cover designs! and a BLACKFRIDAYSALE!!


SALE CONTINUES THROUGH MONDAY!

iphone designs will be 100.00 through monday.

Because all the other internet people are doing it. 

consider it peer pressure :) 

and also. I want you to have these, give them as gifts. or carry one yourself!

see information below. and email me your order- abernathy.parade@gmail.com


_________________________________________________________________





So. I am joining the world in the shopping craze. 
except I am selling something you can't get anywhere else but HERE.



WOOOOO, my new iphone covers are available today for a SALE PRICE.

They will also be around after today. totally get one. or 7.

but the cool thing about today is their price:

$100!
(thats 15.00 off.) 

GUYS. my illustrations on iphone cases. 










_________________________________________________________________



Here is how to order:

Email: abernathy.parade@gmail.com

~ list these things ~ 

1. Which Illustration? ( choose Ready., Dare., or Watch.) 
2. Which iphone do you own? (3, 4, 4s, 5) 
3. Which case would you like? ( a)sleek and lightweight: BARELY THERE or b) slightly more protection: VIBE)
4. What is your mailing address?


*the three choice illustrations can be seen at the end of this post :) they are specially made to be carried with you. and close to you. 
_________________________________________________________________



When we receive your email order,
you will get a reply with paypal information. VERY EASY.

And you will get your case in the mail ASAP.

remember. This is a small little magic shop. but your case will be on the way once I get your order. I am pretty fast.
actually, I am very fast. because I panic when I get orders like I am playing a game of hot potato... and I'm real competitive. 

So.

you'll be texting someone before you know it. 
with a drawing in your hands. 

and your friends will be like. um

....now I am certain... you are officially the greatest.



_____________________


Here are the 3 illustrations available now on your very own iphone case. to hold every day. close by.



1. Ready.








_________________________________________________



2. Dare.












______________________________________________________



3. Watch.





_________________________________________________




*

*

*



*


carry one with you.


______________________________________________________










and remember


Email: abernathy.parade@gmail.com

~ list these things ~ 

1. Which Illustration? ( choose Ready., Dare., or Watch.) 
2. Which iphone do you own? (3, 4, 4s, 5) 
3. Which case would you like? ( a)sleek and lightweight: BARELY THERE or b) slightly more protection: VIBE)
4. What is your mailing address?





***get your email in before MIDNIGHT tonight. for the $100.00 sale. 
otherwise. after today. cases are available for $115.00 (no additional shipping unless ordering outside of the US)


3 comments:

Jennifer Andrews said...

I love your cases - it would be hard to choose, so it's good that I don't have an iPhone - just an iPod touch.

Jennifer Andrews said...

Sweet - I think this blogger window is finally going to let me post a comment!

Rhonda said...

Makes me want to run out and buy an iPhone. LOVE Ready!!

i love music. almost more than everything.