August 5, 2015

Sunscreen you guys.




I have just been outside in dirt because it is summer time

 or working. 

And I cannot get my act together. 

Nor do I think I totally should. 



BUT I wanted to remind America that my current art show stops on AUGUST 8. 
which is soon.
someone just told me it was Saturday.



Instead of posting everything you will see there I will just post this one. It is 4' x 4' oil on canvas.






The sun shines today also.



_________________________________________________


Show is at:

HILL GALLERY

GALLERY HOURS
Wednesday - Friday 11:00am to 5pm
Saturday 12 - 5pm
(also by appointment or chance)

hillgallery.net
for more information. 


Also. high five to this gallery for being in the latest issue of Southern Living. 

Cool by association. 

only.

____________________________


No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.