July 3, 2018

choose where you reach






It is terribly powerless to see that children are being caged right here where we live. 

And if those semantics are disgusting to you. or intense. 



They should be. 



And let us pretend that they weren't children but human beings in general. 


It is still painful. 


We shiver at the idea of crate training a dog. 

______________________________________


Running for your life. 
Running for safety.
Running because you think it's the best you can do for yourself. your family. 
you run. 

you run for your freedom.


______________________________________

My heart is heavy for those who do not know the freedom that I know. 

My heart is heavy because I did nothing to deserve it. 










______________________________________________

2 comments:

Erin said...

<3 <3 <3

Mishell said...

Is this available as a print? I love it!!

i love music. almost more than everything.