November 7, 2010

warm.



Play the Andrews Sisters. drink some cider. and wear a winter hat.

(or is that just my dream day?)  




And it will be just like you were there. 




With my Carousel Series

 at the coffee shop down the road.





And experience them below, just before all the coffee beans turn in for the night.












































































































































































































































Cheers.




and 




Good night.
_____________________________________________







Have you seen this girl?


She is lost. 



I mean, has lost her mind. 



and is responsible for this wonderful photojourney.



This is Becca.


She is kind. 


Thank you Becca.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

spy on her work at: 




The horses are now out of the shop and on the way to their homes. but prints are in the works. If you think you would like a print. Let me know. I will let YOU know when they are up for sale. 







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Abby, I'd love to know when prints are available. I think they'd be awesome for any future nurseries in my future! I LOVE the series! You can contact me on FB or my email, stwboswell@yahoo.com

i love music. almost more than everything.