August 28, 2013

retro post. --->do something




___________________________________________________________


I have a mad love for 

Martin Luther King, Jr. 



In honor of today's anniversary of...

I Have A Dream. 



Here is a link to an older post I did in 2011. 
out of left field. because I adore that man and his amazing wisdom and grace. 





(remember it is an older post from 2011. so, I do not have a cold. nor do I have a new series coming out. what I do have is work with an amazing theater collaboration project coming in DEC 2013. my brother's wedding. updates on camps from the summer. illustration. design work. and hopefully soon, Pumpkin Spice Lattes.) 

more later. 

it is impossible to type well with paint and glue on your hands. 

_______________________________________________________________





No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.