November 21, 2014

I have super vivid dreams.







 and sometimes they make me think something actually happened. 

so waking up includes determining what was real and not. 


sometimes a relief. 
sometimes devastating.


___________________



this is real.




















                                                                                                24" x 24" acrylic on canvas $500.00






______________________________________



yesterday I was looking in the vanity and flew over to my bed to grab my purse and leave. 

and I nailed my forehead against the corner of the mantle. 

going full force.




it sounded like an egg cracked. 



I think my skull is broken. but it currently looks like I had an implant inserted so I would seem more dinosaur/reptile like. 




and with that. 


I am off to an out of town wedding. 






No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.