January 20, 2015

I FINISHED MY WEBSITE













I cant even express how hard it was for me. 
and how amazing it is that you can do anything to try to do. if you try really hard. 
and if you accept that it will be crappy for a lot of the journey. 


And. 
one day a friend of mine from high school showed up in an email and offered answers to questions and eventually. she helped me make exactly what I wanted. She is a giving. selfless. smarty. 
KELLY EAGAN. THANK YOU.




You guys. I have been working on it for so long. 
I would say that I can rest now, 

BUT I HAVE A SHOW to set up tomorrow!
and 

school started. 

and I am one of those students who gets consumed in the work. 


everything is insane. 

I think thats the consistency I am going to get. 

Im down. 




hey. did you look at my website yet?

2 comments:

Tom Hall said...

I took a peek at your site, and I think it’s is amazing! It’s quite fun to browse, and your works are really good. Your creative style really shows in them. Anyway, congratulations on finishing it, and thanks for sharing! I hope you managed to get more followers after the launch!


Tom Hall @ WCS Solutions

Madeline Rice said...

Your hard work on the website definitely paid off! It’s quite simple and easy to navigate, yet it showcases your works very well. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, and good luck on your future endeavors!


Madeline Rice @ SEO Marketing Machine

i love music. almost more than everything.