December 23, 2015

Christmas. and a little SALE on one piece.











Christmas gets crazy because so many people are trying to show their love appropriately. 

I think that is amazing really. 





There is so much complaining about how wild it gets. and busy. 

But it can be exactly what you want it to be. 

The pressure is self-applied. 







My mom and I had too much to do this week, but we realized we were in the same area of town and got lunch. 
 it took an hour to get our food. We lamazed through the wait. HAHAHA. We had to laugh. 
We considered it a Christmas intervention. 

Being together. 



In the same spirit, social media is always looking like CHEER TOWN USA. but I don't think it is hypocrisy at all. 
Some people get very jaded and it annoys them. 

Not me. 


I see all of that as hope. 

It is what people want, even if they don't have everything completely perfect right now. 


No one ever will. 



But we can have moments of insane joy and thankfulness and love. 

So showing that is fine by me. 

I see it as good. 



________________________________________


I am very thankful for a lot of things in my life right now. 

I am also easily overcome with the reality of obstacles and the work that needs to happen. 





But right now there is a dog in the studio. So, if you see a picture of him on social media it doesn't mean everything is perfect. 
It means everything is perfect right at that very moment. 




Merry Christmas. 


I will be waiting for this little angel of a niece. 












No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.