September 22, 2010

Hanging art ranks very low on my love list.




The horses are coming off the walls. 


They are mostly after pumpkin spice. so, order the toffee nut. (with the other 3 people who ever have. Im talking to you Heather Case) 


today was a big day. a lot of things happened. 

_________

I have the kind of friends that say- Yes I can help you hang art. and Yes I can wait on your porch until you get home. with moths. 
Thank you Rachel Rohr. sincerely.


Hanging art is equivalent to writing the bibliography page for a very long paper.

"YAYYYYY I'M Fin----.crap. no Im not."

but it is so much easier with dear hardworking friends.


So, go check them out. 

Libbie and Grove

__________________________________


In other news: running more than 6 miles at once makes your body feel like it has the flu. No one told me this. 
goodnight.


2 comments:

kristin said...

I wish I could have been there to help. I wish even more that Libby and Grove was a cross street i could take the subway to.

Times like these, it's so hard to live this far away.

Congratulations, Abby! Love you dearly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I wish you many smiles and sales

i love music. almost more than everything.