February 6, 2011

when I passed the man on his unicycle

I was jogging.

and freezing to the point of crouching as close to the fetal position as possible. as in- I will most likely be dumb sore from contracting every muscle against the cold.

I'm ok.

obviously alive.

but



when i passed the man on his unicycle 


i remembered 


how dearly i value- unusual.




and I forgot the cold for a second. as my arms were getting warmer and I skipped for a beat, hopping up on the sidewalk smiling.

and looking at the one blue house that appears to be facing sideways in a row of houses.

the rebel.

_________________________________________________________________



and it is cold in my house too. but not after you dance in the kitchen.







best done in my dad's old wool socks.








______________________________________________



and unicycle sightings + kitchen dancing = inspired. 



So, here is a new creature, 












familiar?



__________________________________________________________________



and.



I had a super productive day last week where I framed anything that wasn't moving.













































thank goodness for unicycles. 



___________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Haha- Love :)

i love music. almost more than everything.