January 31, 2011

What I would give for a letter.



. A real letter .

Written.


and mailed. 

traveling by itself from where someone is and then landing where I am.



 My friend has a site that celebrates this. the intention and effort of

MAIL.



Wishing you mad success on your new idea. 
and all your ideas.


________________________________





_________________________________


she was so sweet and encouraging. and I am very excited to be a tiny part of her site.

You should follow that link above. it is a kind post she did (with a postcard I sent!) . and a lovely site.


And


See I treasure post cards too.










2 comments:

KT said...

I love that the Alice trays I gave you are on display with these postcards. I will send you a postcard just for this.

Anonymous said...

I'm making and sending out valentines:) If you would like one let me know!

i love music. almost more than everything.