December 16, 2012

Hearts can be very heavy. 12-14-12





________________________________________



Thinking of the sweet little babies who went to school on Friday. with big trusting hearts.








and praying that we don't forget how beautiful that kind of spirit is.



_____________________________________________





"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping'. To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers – so many caring people in this world." 

- Mister Rogers




_____________________________________________









"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

-Mother Teresa


__________________________________________



No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.