October 1, 2010

I CANNOT STOP EATING CANDY CORN.




I should have never put it in open containers around the house.



But I also should. do that exact thing.





and make garland from paper cut leaves.





















FALL DOES THINGS TO ME. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL. AND IF THERE WERE A SEASONS CONTEST. WHICH IN MY HEAD. THERE IS.  FALL WOULD WIN. IN A HUGE WAY. IN A SERIOUSLY PUMPKIN INFUSED SLIGHT CHILL IN THE MORNING AIR WAY.




WHERE IS HE HEADED!?! would love to know. and then go there. ASAP.



Part of the fall parade happening across any surface in my home that will not move.








Want to know what I am working on right now?


So do I.


OK. I jest. 


I sort of know.



Im currently building a baby. That one of my puppets had.

I know that sounds horrendous when written out. Which is why I wrote it out that way.



But when you work with a theater company that expands original work into new work... sometimes puppet families grow.




OK. I'll stop. it seems to be getting worse.




What if I told you she was green.

and that.

her head was large.


Like silly-large.

Not like, oh that baby has a big head.

More like. That's not a baby at all. what is that?..



IT'S A PUPPET.

what else. right?



I would like to prematurely thank those who are going to carry said baby through Manhattan.


Bless you.



No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.