October 21, 2010

Truth or Dare



So my friend gave me this card.

Says, 

"ever notice that what the hell, 

is always the best idea"


________________________________________


Seriously. 


preach it. 



Nothing rich and satisfying comes from being comfortable and safe. 


____________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

Well there was that one time a kid jumped a third story balcony in middle school. He said he did it to just see...

This is not what I am talking about. 

and he totally lived. unharmed. (post ER visit.)

but again. 

This is not what I am talking about.
___________________________________


I am currently super busy- and will post more images of what I am working on ASAP.


and a sign at the state fair told me this- which is promising:





I have two theater projects due this winter. And. If you haven't noticed- It is nearly here. 
I cant see it through all the pumpkin. but I know it.

-------

I also have several other deadlines. 

AND

All of this is wonderful. 

For real.





I got this.












Dare.











No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.