April 25, 2011

I'm moving.

_________________________________________________________


it is bittersweet. 


but I'm moving dangerously close. to where I live now.

as in- load up the radio flyer and take more stuff to the new place- close.






and I say it is bittersweet, but I am VERY excited about the new place because we are 4 steps away from my favorite vegetarian burger in town. 


And not only that. I can walk to my studio. 


And I will be living with mad fun people. 


So I am happy. 


But also. 


I am so thankful for my amazing narrow house on the corner of "change is the only constant" and "keep the heat off until we REALLY need it" 







I lived the heck out of this charming, happy, lovely place.
























































decorations every season.


























And. oh I made so much here.

























I mean, when were we not?









And. I think that in truth, I will mostly miss dancing in the kitchen.















_________________________________________


so cheers to you, 

sweet house. 

sweet memories.

________________________________________









sigh.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.