April 29, 2011

Gray is an illusion.



_________________________________________________________________





oh please. 
look through this and tell me my city isn't a wonderland.






And in such a place. 







there are appropriate days to make inappropriate decisions. 







on 10 dollar sunglasses.



I have a weakness for bursts of color on the bottom half of frames!
apparently.





and even with the clouds, 

who says it's shady today?








Not me.
___________________________________





Powering through




___________________________________



"you can only become great at that thing you are willing to sacrifice for"

- maya angelou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and not in yet, but 
coming soon:



(modeled by my friend here)







maybe I'm the only one laughing, but this was my attempt at an androgynous person. 
(and I believe in posting drawings without thinking twice. so here it is.)

because the shirts (AS SEEN ABOVE)  are for everyone

so I guess this would have also been a good idea: 




two strikes. 
for me.
I'm losing it.

_______________________________________________________


FOR SHIRTS

stay tuned. 

but if interested already, 

holler here:  abernathy.parade@gmail.com

State size: S M L XL

shirts will be $ 38.00

The real deal will be on the site in a couple weeks. but I was itchin to preview it.

Right now I am starting with this one "follow me" drawing. 

remember this one?-



hes going to be the 1st t-shirt superstar. 


But one day. 


dude. 


you have no idea. 









and neither do I



No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.