April 3, 2012

I didnt win the kind of lottery that makes you 6402 million richer. but











_______________________________________________________



comment below about how you've recently won your own kind of lottery. 



because you need something to do while you wait for my next post (about running a 10k dressed as a rollercoaster.)

and frankly, I like hearing from you about things that are amazing/matter/may be funny and or inappropriate/ over the top/ important to maybe just you even... i mean. convince me i am not the only one who needs to tell the world.

about my love for the taco truck.

that parked near my houuuuuuuuuuuse.


yum.


____________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Abby said...

food trucks are tough to beat, buuut today was the first day that the crab apple trees outside my window were in full bloom which attracts hundreds of bees so that the tree just seems to hum. It only happens one time at spring, and today I jsut sat down listening to the buzzing and enjoying the tree.

Anonymous said...

I recently won the lottery because I stumbled across Francesca Battistelli's My Paper Heart cd (who I discovered thanks to the music on your blog). It's so joyful that I can't help but smile when I listen to it. Your blog is a real inspiration. You say so much in a way that makes everything enchanting.
Keep shining your effervescent light and blessings are sure to follow.

Rhonda said...

My father-in-law is buying the girls' easter dresses tonight. Macy's 60% off sale!!! Of course, there probably won't be much left. But, we'll dress up to the 9's and get their picture taken with the scary easter bunny and then go to dinner. If only I wasn't so sick!!! A taco truck? Sounds like the best jackpot!!!

i love music. almost more than everything.