February 21, 2012

GUEST POST. by a cat puppet. <--yes. that is the title.



over a year ago I drew this. 

it was for real.








I didn't realize it meant things like this would happen in my living room...




(yes I did)




Cat made this little post before she left for her show in NY.





































Ok. enough is enough.













__________________________________________________________



Let's be honest. 

I know it's enough.

but...


____________________________________________________________











yes. I am humoring a cat puppet.










HAD TO. I WAS COMPELLED. 


_____________________________________________________________




OHHH. p.s.

Now that I am back from NY


via Polar Express



I am prepping madly for a gallery show.


Let's just say there's a pile of glue sticks at my feet and markers to my right.

*

*

I'd like to meet the other person on the planet up this late stressing about how to line up cardboard alligator teeth.



________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Ohhh, alligator teeth?? I love alligators. My thumb can tell you it doesn't though since it was bitten by one once. (occupational hazard of zookeepers!!)

I hate cats but love the one that made that post. I won't be allergic to it since there's no dander. ;)

i love music. almost more than everything.