February 14, 2012

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.


_____________________________



It's the perfect day to show the first in my new circus series:



If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

- Mother Teresa







sewn drawing  ~15"x 24"




ink. thread. fabric.


Happy Valentine's Day. 


 from me and my sweet Valentine nephew. who was born shortly after Valentine's Day. 
how appropriate. he is the best little gift ever.









__________________________




This is a framed post-it my dad wrote to me once.
he appropriately Always wrote in red pen.




It is a sweet day. 
celebrate.

_______________________________________________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new piece!

Anonymous said...

The circus series is going to be even more fantastic from what you are showing. I can't wait to see it all. I love, love this one! It really spoke to me.

Shar Shar

Rhonda said...

I adore that giraffe. (S)he has a name?

i love music. almost more than everything.