April 14, 2010

It is unjust to sit in one chair for 9 hours.

When I emailed the above to my mother re: my office job she said -     "You are unjust."

Some of my expressions rub off on her I think....hmmm... I would have said that.




Our email conversations are the best because she shortens everything and mashes it all together.

exhibit a-    "I can't believe that happened to you .That is crazy. I have to shower. "  <----and thats it!

thats the entire email.



And, I normally email her complaints. such as- "I cannot stay at work any longer. aghhhh. sos"

To which she once said the best comment ever-



" Hi Pixie Dust. One must work to eat. "




Tough Love. short and to the point. and I mostly died that she called me pixie dust.  and just like that,  I can tolerate a few more hours. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Things are not always as they seem at this dayjob of fluorescentpaperwork.











Like Lunch...

















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










BAD DOG!












OK OK 























And then lunch is over....





IMPORTANT NOTE: when you get up from your desk, take off your headset. GETS ME EVERY TIMMMEEEE... it's like a violent car accident. I recover. Then I do it again...



No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.