April 10, 2010

a total win





THIS WEEKEND I HAVE TO FINISH A SEEING EYE DOG SO HE CAN GET TO NY ON TIME FOR HIS PERFORMANCE. well he has to go early to rehearse. 





I love to say my tasks OUTLOUD. or write them down. to remember they are real. and hilarious. 


such as...


 1- Finish seeing eye dog puppet

2- make him in parts so he fits into duffle bags when riding the subway. 

etc.



He is distracting me by being ridiculous. and I'm part laughing at myself for doing the following.  and part thinking... this is my life?!... I know. I am totally aware of my actions which either means I am cool. or a little off.  In both cases I think it is a win.



and my main reason for having this blog is to say- hello everyone. this is what I do. and I am for serious.















ha.


a total win.


No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.