June 29, 2010

Birthdays are once a year.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I took a break for my

BIRTHDAY





check out my cake.





for my birthday,
I got a drawing tablet for my computer.


!!!! you just witnessed my first drawing on it !!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means one thing.

"One Ticket for GOING PLACES..... please."

believe you me. I have more posts coming sooner than later. 


I took a vacation for my BIRTHDAY. 

chilled a minute on projects and plans.



But I am excited about getting back in the swing of things. waking up early and going to bed late again. It's already started. and I feel more like me. I think I'll go rest my head for a minute.


But


Currently I am very thankful. For my family. my friends. and singing IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO at karaoke. 



Birthdays should feel more special than normal days. 

Mine did. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Seriously. stay tuned. 


...if you're into puppets. and drawings... and if you've ever tried to get somewhere by alternate transportation (blog title reference strikes again), or if you're just awesome.


1 comment:

kristin said...

Way to rock the tablet, Abbs!! I hope to be following in your footsteps soon. Keep on keeping on!

i love music. almost more than everything.