May 3, 2011

May flowers.

________________________________________________________


May starts off with a sweet holiday I can get behind.




(I always have prints available. but the original is with the original)

_____________________________________________________________

and look,
What a sweet idea on the street.




And beyond that. this entire month is trying to kidnap me. 


from where I should be.




(where the flowers are hand made.)













TO WHERE WE SHOULD ALL BE.


taking off on a sidewalk of dreams ~


(I'm completely unashamed of my metaphor. 

because I'm drunk on the sun and they can get a lot worse.)



heck yes my city knows how to celebrate May.









I like this girl. she has ideas.







tall dogs and tiny matching purses.





and the season,

it requires:







everywhere 









And a little rabbit never hurt anyone.





neither did a big rabbit.













and seriously. look.

















in the words of David. after the dentist. 

Is this real life?



















yes it is. 

watch out for ticks.




ew. he's pointing





______________________________________




but soak it up.





she is a gem.



and RUN




look how incredibly wonderful it is to feel small.


ah, May. 

Welcome back.


________________________________________________




No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.