September 18, 2011

Pssssssst...




in the words of OutKast, 


HEY YA!

So, 

THE WEEEKKK IS STARRRTTTIIINNNNGGGG. 

and



sometimes that can be stressful. 

sometimes that can be exciting. 

sometimes that can feel so normal and borefest, USA. 

(Spellcheck tells me borefest isnt correct. lame)



So. Here's an early week treat.



2 originals are living with me. and I want them to be yours. 

They are looking for their forever home. 

And while parting with anything makes me sad. 



Here are two original pieces. 

Ink. Thread. and Fabric.

15" x 22.5"






















______________________________________
















____________________________________



Here's a secret. 

If you say Riding Bareback Beside a Train in your email to me, 
you can scratch 10.00 off the price. and buy a latte with it. 

no seriously. 
Buy a Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks.


THERE ARE SALT PIECES IN IT. 


(But I cut back on the pumps of syrups. minor detail. but you will understand when you get to the quicksand at the bottom if you dont listen to me on that)



and it is Monday. 

You need it.

Go.


but email me first - 


abernathy.parade@gmail.com


and ask for the original of one of these magic creatures. 


(another SECRET- you can have a print if you email me and the original is sold.  
The prints are perfectly produced by a great company and look just like the original. )



So, with the magic words - SEE ABOVE if you forgot- 

YOU, dear reader, can have 

an original for $300.00

or a print for $170.00



HAPPY MONDAY.


1 -2 -3 break.


____________________________________________________

No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.