October 31, 2011

Good morning goblins









HAPPY HALLOWEEN



My nephew is loving on Halloween.
He is a little Hamlet. 

He's talking to a skull. his latest treasure he likes to sleep with. 

He gives me every reason to think of him as a brilliant little creature.
Always making smart decisions.


He is 2. He is edible.





Alas poor Yorick...

(pronounced by little Hamlet as "work it") 
_________________________________




I tell myself every year that I am going to invest a little less in Halloween.


I'm going to take it easy.













I may as well realize that will never be the case.


However- Mad Props to my self control. I spent $8.00 on my costume.
This is good news for your local starving artist.


It may or may not help that I own most every accessory in the world. I'm talking pompoms. glitter. feathers. string.


and cardboard. Which is the universal art tool that can make anything.
I stand by that.


I even pulled some of my costume off my mantle. Is that weird?

_________________


So while we went out this weekend as Circus Freaks ( I use that term affectionately)



We get to do it all over again tonight.


I am thrilled.

_____________________



I want to give a giant shout out to the places of work that are all dressed up today.

I always cracked up at the morning activity -
 "ahahahah look at you!"  and "ooooh thats a good costume."



Followed abruptly by the normal work day activity.




Im sorry. am I the ONLY ONE who sees a unicorn on a conference call?!



And I also love-


When a waitress takes your order and genuinely wants to know what you would like as a side. But you cannot even think about that as you watch the fake blood dripping from her ear.



My mind goes straight to the logistics of de-costuming- Ugh that shower is not gonna be easy.



_____________________________________



This weekend we went on a run. turned a corner. and literally faced about a hundred zombies coming from the other direction.


Speechless.

_____________________________________



and tonight.



Our street is about to explode in Halloween Crazy.


So I took it easy this year.

And I may or may not have climbed a tree to get a better decoration effect.



______________________________


Thats just me.

Im not really into the holidays.


                                                                                                                                                                                      sneak peek



I just enjoy watching others go too far.



__________________________________________________




I will be back to reality tomorrow.


*

*

*

I kid.


But I will be less tied up.
(said the mummy)


Someone stop me.
ok.
I will stop myself.






_______________________________________________




No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.