April 26, 2012

THANK YOU to The Gallery at Unos for letting me inside.









________________________________________________________


Setting up a show is







and











I am convinced my mom would help me rob a bank if I told her it meant a lot to me.



Blurry is actual life.




__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________




Two Months Ago I had a show opening.






It was wonderful.





Thank you Thank you
Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you 
Thank you Thank you
Thank you 
Thank you Thank you

Everyone.



I was blown away.

and to those who weren't there physically, but were there in my heart. and cell phone. Thank you so much. to you also. I am very aware of supportive people in my life. 
This includes you. yes.
_________________________________________



So thank you.

from the very tip of the point at the bottom of my heart.






___________________________________________________________



I don't have any words for the rest of this. so.


Here goes an opening of dreams....






there are a million people not pictured. And, I am so sorry about that. but 

I am so thankful for these pictures by Becca Hankins and Melissa Bruster. Without them I would have nothing. I never once picked up my camera. I just talked to everyone. And I am mostly glad I did that.
I soaked it all up.  So, thank you Becca and Lissa. xo.
_____________________________________________________________






































































































































































































































































____________________________________________________________

And now it is coming down...

TODAY is the closing reception. 
Thursday, April 26th

If you want to stop by, you should. 
The gallery will be open from 5- 7 for a last little hoorah.


It will be smaller. 
I can't replicate the opening.

I don't think anything can. 

But come by from 5- 7 if you want to peek at the show one last time.






THE GALLERY AT UNOS


700 North 4th Street. Richmond, VA

Near 4th and Jackson.

Free parking available














*




*



*







I never doubt the support, but it was magical to see everyone.









I will keep saying it.

Thank you.






___________________________________________________________











My sister got me this for the opening. 
I had been checking on it every now and again in a store display case. 


She set him free. 


I am so glad. I love it.


Thank you.






_______________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________




About UNOS: 

April is National Donate Life MonthLEARN ABOUT THE AMAZING WORK DONE AT UNOS! www.unos.org
Sign up to be an organ donor at: donatelifevirginia.org
United Network for Organ Sharing is a national nonprofit based in downtown Richmond which matches lifesaving organs from deceased donors to those in need on the national waiting list.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I want that alligator head! I was bitten by a caiman once. Did you know that? Oh, I almost lost my thumb. I can still feel the teeth grinding bone. OUCH!!

I love that I found your blog! I am in awe of your talent! I gush with fondness every time. I'm sure you think I'm such a huge nerd for gushing like that but I don't care.

I post every post on my FB page. I want my friend to know you!

Rhonda said...

commenting on my comment... "I want my friend to know you!" HA, I really do have more than one friend on FB. I AM a huge nerd.

Claire said...

this world wide web thing is too much sometimes.
i don't know how i found this, you.
but i am so glad i did.
i started from the beginning. and it's been 2 hours. it's 9pm and my dinner is sitting over there, waiting for me to stop.
i have tears going down my face. you are beautiful and creative and human and i just want to say thank you.
who knows if you'll see this. this www. thing is too much anyways.
love from here,
claire

i love music. almost more than everything.