August 3, 2012

Things that creep me out.




 1. That my knee itches where it is numb. 


WHAT?!

(full disclosure: I am 2.5 weeks post ACL surgery and the entire ACL experience is sort of creepy but specifically right now. THIS. you cannot scratch what you cannot feel. therefore WHAT??)

I have found out though.. that if I scratch on the right side of my knee in places. I feel it on the other side.

yes.



And I have nothing else to add to this list of "things that creep me out" because really, the itching is consuming my brain.


___________________________________


In other news:

I am only going to have orthopedic injuries every 4 years because:

THANK YOU OLYMPICS.


I feel personally related to about 23 athletes right now because I am able to see every moment of their experience. And, you may say- LUUCCKKKYYY.


but dont forget.

I cannot scratch the left side of my knee.



however, yes. I am very thankful for the Olympics.
I have seen
A
Whole
Lot
Of
Them.


and
Let us say what is true. 








(I am not against a shirt with that on it.)




I came to that conclusion. watching the Olympics. while also on pain killers.




HOWEVER, 

I would say the same thing on or off pain killers. 




____________



For more fun. watch this video. I almost cannot believe I am sharing it, but what good does it do to keep something like this in an iphoto library?



Worth watching. I am in serious mode during this little event. 







_____________________________________________________________



3 comments:

LC said...

that ding dang video kills me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meri said...

Hey, I had big ole hip surgery and my leg above my knee on the outside of my thigh is numb, I can't scratch it either, so I know what you mean! And there are spots on my leg where if I touch it, I feel it somewhere else...you're not alone! -meri singer

i love music. almost more than everything.