November 21, 2012

QUICKDRAW 1- Full of Thanks




I have this new idea. for when I am busy. and overwhelmed. but need to post something.

because this blog is like a baby of mine. and if you leave a baby alone for a while it can self destruct. or get into your stuff.

and you can walk back in and it would be covered in blush, glue, and glitter. 

what? you carry that too right?


so 

consider this me checking in every now and then to make sure this blog hasn't fallen into the fireplace or say....crushed goldfish into the entire den carpet. 


no. Im not a mom. I just have zillions of cousins. 2 nephews who fell out of the sky with wings on. and I nanny a lot. So I am familiar with crushed goldfish. yogurt hands. and drips of milk.


Anyways.

I AM LIKE ONE GIANT TANGENT WAITING TO PERFORM MY 4 HOUR MONOLOGUE.


but.

Im busy.  My website is on the brink of existing. and so while I am working on that. and some new drawings for iphone cases ( yay. coming on FRIDAYYYYY... for a sale :) keep watch!) 

I will start what I am going to call 

QUICKDRAW.


Where I draw something I need to draw. 

in under 10 minutes. 


heres the 1st. 


So if you see QUICKDRAW.  you cant really judge me. 

too much. because it took under 10 minutes.



QUICKDRAW-1- Full of Thanks.

________________________________________________




_________


HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS!

I hope you are thankful. Despite what is going on in your life. 
I know it can be awful. but it can also be awesome. 

at the same strange time. 

Let it be.


_________




Watch this. Is it weird that it almost made me cry? 




More later. 



......and i thought this was going to be quick. 


I think I am incapable of that......


_______________________________________________________





No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.