October 11, 2013

Fall sounds like an acoustic guitar. smells like a campfire. and. i like it. all.






I have what could be considered an unhealthy obsession with fall.


I love Halloween. 

I love pumpkins. 

I love hats.







my best friend and I sort of deemed it our time. and we can really celebrate the crap out of it. she lives across the country. but we are never on a different page. our page is covered in leaves. 
and zip ups and rollerblades and scarves and tights. 









I walk through a fall/Halloween themed aisle and my heart beats faster. 

True things can sometimes be embarrassing but you guys. 

I feel this way. 


A hayride or a nighttime campfire can really just send me over the edge. 












_________________________________________________________




My work update is that I have a lot of work. 

Which is amazing. 







____________



I am starting to like evening work more than I used to. It feels like I am getting ahead. and it feels calmer after 5. 




























                                                                            in a brilliant move. i bought myself a cupcake.




























one project I am working on is- 
the puppet cast for the LIVE ART show in december. 

December 22. 2013.

info and to get tickets. NOW: www.sparconline.org/liveart
not kidding. selling so fast.



_________________________________



And I am teaching a lot. 

for Live Art. yes. my favorite. 


and also




some classes for adults.


____________



and all of this. is why I have taken these giant pauses between posting. 




and why I spilled an entire iced coffee the other day. AND dropped a wine bottle that same night. 




(dont drop a wine bottle. ever. but if you do. a sidewalk is kind of awesome. especially if a giant line of nicely dressed people are waiting outside somewhere. right by where you park. with nothing to look at but the street. and. 
you. 

they were hilariously supportive. i think we all just sighed together. 

strangers can be friends. in a second. 

just look dumb and everyone is like- WERE THE SAME! WERE HUMANS! WOOoo)



_______________________________




I go between - AHHHGH I HAVE A FULL PLATE. 
and
I AM THE LUCKIEST EVER. 
and
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PUPPETS IN MY BACK SEAT. 


you guys. 

It got really hilarious when 

I painted a large stretch of road. 

neon yellow. 















                                                                                                                                                   wow. right?



                                                                                                                                                                                                     the culprit.



____________________________________




I am overwhelmed with a severe love for this time of year. 

amazing opportunities. 

solid friends.

and whew. 

busy.

I feel like THIS kid.


                                                     


   I found this kid. and fell in love with him. I mean. LOOK. please. tell me he isn't awesome.


now go collapse on pavement. 
and look at the sky.

_________________________________________________________




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you're amazing.
Do you sell any of your artwork?

i love music. almost more than everything.