November 25, 2014

look. directly around yourself.




I always describe my faith as being on a plane at sunset. 

If you are on a plane. at sunset. you will understand. 


_________________



and lately. I am painting a lot of birds. because they are part of it too. 



Birds are a reality. 






















                                                                                                                                                   available.
                                                                                                        24" x 24" acrylic on canvas $500.00



_______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are awesome

Joan said...

I love this- I am convinced my dad comes to visit me as a bluebird. Or a big, fat Cardinal. Depending on his mood, of course

i love music. almost more than everything.