May 18, 2010

It works.





RIDING BAREBACK BESIDE A TRAIN...











It works. 



my squirrel won.   




~happy day~


he is hanging out in a tree at the
Brooklyn General Store. 
what a clever store to have such a contest.





Little blue ribbon boy. Yay.







He was in a handmade squirrel contest.
Because like I have said before ~ I have friends that let me know when contests scream my name.
Thank you Sarah Hand. :) 


~~~~~~~~~~


We had a chat the night before he went into the mail. He was worried about doing his best.
I told him he could do it. Be himself.






and he felt braver the next morning. because the sun will do that for you.









and, he did his best. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In other news:



ME: "I will see you this weekend."

NY: "OK. Let me know when you get here. "



This is my second time I have made a squirrel in haste to get to NY by a deadline.


I would do it again too, in a skinny minute.



and.


Old Kent Road Theater presents:

Agnes Bidet
in
Are We Bourgeois, Mon Amour?  


Agnes is a seeing eye dog finishing out her run this weekend at

We are part of their Bushwhack Series.

Her head shot

Buy tickets if you are in NY and love to see things: http://www.thebushwickstarr.org/



 
and.





Can you tell that I just thought, "hey I should make more use of the linking tools and re-live some old posts that way"...







P.S. I like to call this section of the blog-
OLD PICTURES THAT NEED TO BE SEEN:

Just a glimpse into what it looks like when you get sleepy really late at night. Working on a creature.






does it fit here? ... no




are there rules here?... no




am I cool?....Heyyyyy  wait. yes.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.