January 7, 2011

Trial and Error








Look. Sometimes you have to just try. 




___________________________________________________



For me. This time around. 


I am doing a lot of trying. 


And a lot of erroring.


Unbeknownst to spellcheck THAT IS A WORD, erroring.

Unbeknownst looks a lot worse than erroring. like the alphabet threw up a little. Those red dotted underlines can get off my page right now because I have some things to say and they are making me edit my thoughts. and my invented words.



SPELLCHECK , ha! TAKE SOME OF YOUR OWN MEDS. 
......... 

________________________



Currently- I am working on a print that will honor the amazing children 
and all of those who are battling a certain fight. 

More details about this will be in my next post. 

I stayed up forever late working on finishing it and realized at 2 that it was ok to scratch it and start over. 
because I had better plans for it. 

And I occasionally make things a 2nd grader could make. blindfolded. with a melting popsicle in both hands.

So. it is on the way. I can assure you as I formally set a personal deadline of : soon.

______________________


In other news: 

I talk about framing my prints ( on the right hand side of this blog and on my website.)
and now, I have some examples to show you.


I use fabric. and mount the piece so there is a bit peeking out.

For a little punch.












excuse the glare. Ew.



They're all one-of-a-kind when they are framed with the different fabrics. 

See.

So if you order one this way... it is a surprise what you will get behind your print. 





Working for yourself is 
part glamorous
 part WHAT AM I DOING!? 


Wait. I will make it more clear in a graph. 


For you who are visually inclined or very exact mathematicians.



title of graph: HOW IT FEELS TO QUIT YOUR DAYJOB AND TAKE A LEAP.










So, see what I mean. 



basically- rocking out.

trial and error. 

But rocking out.

______________________________________________________________



1 comment:

Erica said...

Your ambition and glamorous-ness (I made up a word, too) INSPIRES me! :)

P.S. Thank you for showing us an example of your fabric frames, they're so creative and cute!

i love music. almost more than everything.