November 17, 2010

CAROU SELL





HEY YAY HEY YAY, FRIENDS AND ROMANS COUNTRY MENNNNN 
                        
                                                                                           - Frank Turner








PRINTS ARE FOR SALE. 
PRINTS ARE FOR SALE. 
PRINTS ARE FOR SALE. 




(Just utilizing the rule of thirds.)


If it is on my website or blog and you want it. It's yours.





web.me.com/abernathybland <---website yo.




and look look! prints of the Carousel Series. 


 CLICK HERE TO PICK YOUR HORSE OUT. 


series is made from ink.fabric.and thread.



The originals have found homes, but the prints are beautiful.



Approximate size 15" x 23" <-- they are torn paper.

I FOUND A PRINTER THAT SORT OF RULES,  AND WHEN I'M DONE ORDERING THESE AND HE ACES IT, I WILL BROADCAST HIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE.

SO.

Email abernathy.parade@gmail.com with what you would like. 



The Carousel Series prints will be 95.00 each. 






If you want another piece you see. ask. I will tell you how much. :)





Reasons you need a horse:

Christmas is coming for one. and when you get one of these you will be pleased as punch.

 I will love you

my mom will love you

my friends will love you.

they all come with magical powers.



pssst, you can give one to someone. that would be sweet.







__________________________________________________


What? I had a caramel brulee latte and seasonal stuff gets me all freaked!





____________________________________________________

No comments:

i love music. almost more than everything.