November 30, 2010

What?


___________________________________________________________


I have this huge reaction to cereal names. the off brands that sit right next to the real thing. I think someone writes them specifically to see if I will react.


Although the REAL THING is sort of subjective when you're talking about... let's say... Cookie Crisp.  What is super REAL about that?





This crazy all stems from the cereal:



ESSENTIALLY YOU


WHAT?!


Please invite me to whatever meeting said "YES. YES LET'S GO WITH THAT. GOOD IDEA BARB."


It's really Special K with Red Berries for awesome people.

Which would have been my name suggestion. That, or something like:

Special U, or eSPECIALly oK. or DONT LET THE BERRIES GET WET. THEY ARE MUCH BETTER IN DRY FORM.

I need to know what name was booted out. What contender was in the running neck and neck with Essentially You?

Cereal is familiar. expensive. pitched hilariously. catchy- IN MOST CASES. ( good example- FRANKENBERRY. solid name. solid monster character)

Cereal is comfort.


I WANT TO NAME THE CEREALS.


MEANWHILE





The last few days have been intense.






And. I did get an off brand cereal. 


True to form. I opened it ASAP. and it jumped out of my hands and went 




everywhere.




What's worse?




That it happened. 




or that I ate it.




__________________________________________



I will post my current project soon.

You have to see it in real life though.  



















Follow.
_____________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Leslie said...

which you had the pigeons in the picture...next to the broken bucket next to the crv to the rescue next to King C.

i love music. almost more than everything.